A Few of My Favorite Things


 1. Green Cholula Hot Sauce: My sister wanted me to try it this summer and I loved it. My dad heard that I loved it and I came home from work and bought me a HUGE bottle, so it taste great and is a reminder how much my parents love me !

2. Gum: I love chewing gum, I tend to get nervous easily so having a piece of gum allows me to relax.

3. Larimar Ring: I have been wanting this ring for so long and then I saw my friend got one from the Asbury Park Farmers Market and she encouraged me to go buy one as well.

4. Gratitude Journal: I love starting each morning with writing 5 or more things I am grateful for and it already makes my day wonderful.

5. Banana: One of my favorite fruits as a kid and now I love every fruit, but bananas are delicious. 

Comments

Popular Posts